Connecting a Viber Bot to chat with customers over Viber.
Viber is a cross-platform instant messaging and voice over IP application operated by Japanese multinational company Rakuten. As of December 2018, it has over a billion users, with its popularity stemming mainly from Europe and Asia. This Viber Bot integration lets you respond to messages directly from our platform.
1. Navigate to Settings > Add Channel > Viber.
Viber Admin Panel
3. Select a Bot to connect.
4. Navigate to the Info page.
5. Find Token and add it in the field provided.
6. Press Done.
Every Viber channel connected can be configured with a unique:
- Channel Name
- Greeting Message
- 'Get Started' button text
1. Navigate to Settings > Channel Settings.
2. Find the Viber channel to configure.
3. Press the blue Configure button.
4. Configure the channel.
5. Review the information and press 'DONE' when you are ready to save.